Monday 14 November 2016

EVALUATION


I am extremely pleased with my final product and I feel that the way I used PhotoShop to edit the images, helped me understand the forms and conventions of a Sixth Form magazine. I used different techniques to convey my ideas and to appeal to the young, middle class audience. From completing the preliminary task, I have learnt more about the forms and conventions of magazines and how different techniques are used to influence the target audience. I have a greater understanding of how to use PhotoShop to edit the magazine which is a key aspect when it comes to designing the final piece later on.

After completing the preliminary task, I started the main task. Creating a music magazine front cover, contents page and a double page spread. I began by researching the music magazine industry and how I would be able to determine a target audience.



No comments:

Post a Comment