Friday 9 December 2016

TIME MANAGEMENT (OUT DATED)

Due to the fact that the task yields a great quantity of work, I feel that it is appropriate to create a plan to manage my time so that I can meet the tight deadline of the 26th of January.


RESEARCH-
9th December - 18th December

PLANNING FOR MAGAZINE CREATION-
18th December - 27th December

MAGAZINE PRODUCTION-
27th December - 12th January

EVALUATION-
12th January - 26th January


By creating deadlines, I feel that I will have more motivation to produce blog work and it will also expand the amount of work out in to a manageable time period. I am now going to begin my research stage



*DEADLINES WERE CHANGED SO I THEN ALTERED THE DEADLINES SO THESE DEADLINES ARE OUT DATED AND DO NOT MATCH THE TIMES I FOLLOWED IN MY FINAL PRODUCTION*

No comments:

Post a Comment